Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Brussels graffiti art masters, take one



Quite a stricking and unusually imaginative image.
I hope that's not a pitbull terrier emerging from the guy's mouth as I loathe them more than any other animal.
They're an evil, artificial 'breed' created purely to cause pain and heartache.
In Brixton, south London, where I used to live, they held regular dog fights - maybe they still do - and they went around the district late at night 'training' the dogs by goading them to attack people's pet cats.
I will never get over the horror of seeing two revolting pitbulls tear our beloved cat apart, puncturing his lungs when their jaws locked.
I would shoot every single one of them if I could.

© FourBees graffiti art gallery

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home